14 January 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Jan. Designer Drafts

Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The second week of the month is always a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 




This week we are inspired by the following sketches: 
I love love love my card....and I think it matches 99% of the sketch on the left!!! HOOOOORAY! **I only changed the size of the panels and then I made my card more crooked...not on purpose, but this paper pad really plays on the eyes! Oh! I also made this card more of a square shape.

I used Basic Grey Clippings papers {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel} for this card. LOVE the patterned papers--but like I said earlier...it really plays with your eyes and how straight things might be! I only used two Paper Smooches stamp sets: Cuteasaurus and Word Salad. LOVE x10000! 
I added glossy accents on the dino's spots to make them pop!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends January 20th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Crazy fun card, Savannah!! That dino is cute! Love the glossy spots, too! Fun, fun, fun!

Lynn said...

Oh this is so adorable Sav! Love all those papers and the super adorable stamping!

stampinfun71 said...

this is fantastic....my nephew has a bday coming soon and this is great inspiration. Thank you, I love the new DINO set too!

Samantha Mann said...

Ha ha ha!!! What an awesome card!!!!!! It's so much fun! And the paper really does play with your eyes!!! But it adds to the fun!!! So cute!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Tee Hee this makes me smile! Very fun Savannah ;)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the patterned papers, Sav,and that sentiment and dinosaur are FABULOUS!

yyam said...

Super fun and cute!!!! Love how you mix patterns Sav. And seriously, how can you not like that dinosaur dude! lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Super ADORABLE!! LOVING that little dinosaur!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love your style Sav, you make the cutest cards!