Today I'm sharing my Whisker Graphics creation that is featured on the WG blog-- you can also read about this creation over on the WG blog HERE.
I have to apologize--- because I'm going to tell you AGAIN just how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE these WG bitty bags! LOOOOOOVE them x100000!
I was looking at the orange chevron little bitty bags the other day and thought they would make some pretty cute carrots favors-- perfect for Easter:)
Here are the instructions on how to make one:1. Cut a bit off the top of your bitty bag. Now it's about 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" in size.
2. Fill bag with treats, notes, etc.
3. Create triangular/pyramid shape similar to a sour cream container (click HERE for a tutorial) and apply double sided tape to the top and close.
4. Apply patterned paper to clothes pin.
5. Create tag and clip it to bag using clothes pin.
6. Create bow using Lemon divine twine and glue to pin.
Extra Supplies: Sketchbook green paper, Amy Tangerine; A Magical Spring stamp set, Paper Smooches
Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}