07 March 2013

VIRTUAL SMOOCHES

Hello, friends:}

I'm soooooooooo excited {actually I'm beyond thrilled} to share some BIG news!!!!!!!! I was asked to share some videos over on the Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I have been working hard on this video-- and for the past 10 hours, I've been trying to get my video to show in YouTube {I guess it just wanted to give me problems! LOL!}!!! Well....it's FINALLY UP! Be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my first video! 

Here's a sneak peak at whatt I've shared:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!!! Off to see!!!

Natalie said...

Great job on the video, Savannah! You are clear and concise and made everything so easy. I can see you definitely are a teacher of younger children!! You can make an old dog learn new tricks!! (ha!!)

Angi Barrs said...

You are a video supah-star! Your voice is so calm. I think mine would sound so shaky. LOL Fab job!

Lisa Elton said...

Great job Savannah (insert applause here!)!!! Love your idea, your video is fantasitc and your card super cute!

berucrafts said...

HI Savannah! THANKS for you LOVE creation and sharing you cool tip... I love it... and THANKS so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I was soooo happy. I play already with the new challenge, klick on Nr. 2 and you will find my creation... Maybe you like it too ;O) God bless you!

Sue Lelli said...

Loved the tutorial and your CUTE CUTE cars! That bunny is FUN! Loved the tutorial, too!

Lori Barnett said...

AWESOME!!! I'm gonna go watch it now.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Congrats! Awesome creation with that die! I loved how you looked at it in a new way!