24 October 2013

Virtual Smooches: Stamping on Fabric REVISIT (die cutting fabric)

Hello, friends:}

Today's my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

Today I REVISIT my Stamping on Fabric video and technique. I dug deeper in my Paper Smooches stash and found that you can die cut fabric with the PS dies! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Be sure to check out the  Virtual Smooches blog {HERE} for my videos and details! 

Here's a sneak peek of my mug rugs:
Notice that I die cut fabric using my PS dies- LOVE LOVE LOVE! 

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

ps.... a SPECIAL THANK YOU goes out to TRAV! We had another iMovie incident and we lost my video for about an hour (and this happened at 11pm.... and my flight leaves this morning at 6am!)! Praise the Lord he was able to help me find it again! 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Really cute Savannah, the polka dots and anchor is my fave!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love that you used fabric!

Sav & Trav said...

Undate?

Nah!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Good thing Trav found your video again! :)
And I love what you created here! What a fun way to use your stamps and dies!
Hugs, Wendy