01 December 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Dec. Anything Goes challenge {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**Click HERE for my Virtual Smooches recap post.
**After 6am EST- click HERE for my Reverse Confetti SFYTT#7 post. 


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Starting with this NEW term, we are changing up the challenges a bit! We've thrown in a couple of extra Anything Goes challenge-- and it starts this week:)   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I unfortunately needed a sympathy card for yesterday and used this for my PSS Anything Goes creation. I actually created a video for this card and will share it on the Virtual Smooches blog on Monday

The papers are from the Crate Paper On Trend collection. I used a technique that I shared in THIS video to extend and make the Paper Smooches Flag Tags die a bit larger. I also used the PS Butterflies2 dies and the Sentiment Sampler stamp set for this card. It might be a bit simple, but it was PERFECT for my dear friend Joy and her family during this difficult time. 
Tsukinkeo: VersaFine Onyx Black

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends SATURDAY, December 7th. **That's another change for this new term-- we are starting our challenges on Sunday and ending on Saturday! Winners and Featured Players will be posted on Mondays:)  I cannot wait to see what you make-- this week's challenge is the EASIEST!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Soooo pretty!! I love how you stacked the butterflies on top of each other!!

And it was SOOOOO hard keeping the PS DT secret from everyone!!! But I am super happy and excited that I get to work with PS again now <3 If not, I might get some withdrawal symptoms after my PSS term XD

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies!!!

cm said...

Sympathy cards are so challenging to create, but you, amazing, talented and creative, Savannah, have worked magic with this one! Pretty, thoughtful, heart-warming!
c

Lisa Elton said...

Love the diversity here Savannah!! From modern trendy fun to vintage patterned pretty! Love them both!

Shannon J said...

How do you do it, every time?!! Knocked this one out of the park too! Like, way out!!! You have an amazing ability to combine patterned paper - it gets me every time!! Love this - can't wait to see the video!!! (but I am sorry that you needed this kind of card :( xo)

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful card. I love the grays and love how you used the twine/staple.

Samantha Mann said...

savannah! this card is AMAZING! SERIOUSLY. i just watched the video on the PS virtual blog, and it's amazing! the way you can choose such amazing patterned paper combinations floors me!!! this is PERFECTION! i seriously can't tell you how influenced i am with your work. you inspire me everytime i visit your blog! thank you!