19 December 2013

Reverse Confetti: Confetti Camera (video) post2

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE or HERE for my Virtual Smooches video! 
Today is Confetti Camera day over on the Reverse Confetti blog. Every Thursday, the spotlight shines on one of the Confetti Crew designers and offers a glimpse into their creative process through a series of interview questions about themselves and their project created just for that day. 

Today is my day!!!!! And I've got a special treat for you! 
Button
I've created another video! I answer the Confetti Camera question: What is your favorite tip/trick? If you know me..... you might have guessed that I love to fussy cut/paper piece! LOL! In this video I share how I fussy cut (and about 10 tips!)! Nothing is original.... but it's how I create my paper pieced images and cut out small images or sentiments. Click HERE or HERE for my video! 
I fussy cut the sentiment from silver Metallic paper. LOVE

That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for links to my videos. And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving those trees ... off to see more!!!!!

Shannon J said...

Gorgeous card, Sav! Heading over right now to check out your tips...can never get enough of those!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card Sav, the trees have a great contemporary look!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those gorgeous trees!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my! Gorgeous card!!! I can't wait to see how you created it and to get tips from the master!! :) heading over to watch the video now!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such an AWESOME video and card!! I LOVE the ideas!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Holiday Weekend!! ;)