I would say that I've followed this sketch.... MAYBE 50%!! That's the worst I've ever done! Here's how I followed and changed the sketch:
- I used the tan background as my base.
- The orange strip became some chevrons and black divine twine... so I cut it down in size.
- The green piece is a combo of my washi tape and white bitty bag. You can't see it but that washi tape is kind of curved behind the bitty bag.
- The blue circle is my orange brad and speech bubble.
- I used the vertical sketch:)
I used some of my new washi tape along with my neon aqua and yellow tapes! LOOOOOVE that punch of color! The chevrons were made by die cutting some washi tape with the Paper Smooches Hot Spots SM set 1. LOVE that these chevrons are the perfect size for cards:) I also used the PS Word Bubbles and Healthy Vibes stamp set.
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love.
THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}