❤️❤️❤️Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope that this day is full of love!!! ❤️❤️❤️
UPDATE: I've got a couple of updates for you--- THANK YOU for all of your prayers for healing!!!
- Tooth Update- so I went to the specialist on Monday... and it turned out that he agreed that this #13 tooth needed a root canal but he refused to do it because it was a perfect tooth. So he checked me out (3 different tests on my tooth-- one that was the WORST! Cold air on a q-tip... hurt so bad!) and sent me home. My tooth continued to hurt for the rest of the week, but not as bad. So I'm wondering if it was a sinus infection (even though I've never heard of that causing this much pain... but who knows!?! Obviously the dentist/specialist didn't know! LOL!). Praise the Lord for a doctor who didn't just do a root canal for money but cared about my health/teeth/etc! THANK YOU, Jesus!Before and afters of a test... I took pics to show Trav last time how many q-tips I had in my mouth... the after looks bad because I couldn't feel my mouth! LOL! Also notice that my hair is a bit disheveled... how did that happen? All from one test?! LOL!
- Ankle Update- so my ankle hurts on the left side, and my doctor said that I've damaged more tendons than we thought. He took more x-rays and then gave me a brace to wear when I'm not wearing my boot. He wants me to continue wearing my boot for at least a month....he said that I will probably need at least 2 or 3 more months of healing before I feel completely better. I definitely think I will be wearing this brace when I workout again! LOL! I don't want any more injuries:) So this is 50% bad news (more healing) and 50% good news (only a couple more months of healing).
- Radio- so there's a show on Saturday that I absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE! I listen to Open Line Radio with Dr. Rydelnik from 10am to 12pm on Moody Radio. Dr. Rydelnik was out and Dr. Lutzer was answering questions about the bible. I've got a stack of about 50 questions...and I finally tweeted one of them! They answered it in Hour 2!!! Listen to it HERE to find out what I asked and the answer Dr. Lutzer gave me:)
That doesn't mean I didn't learn anything. LOL! I still listen to SEVERAL sermons on the radio.
While I might have learned lots this week, one thought keeps coming to mind, and Trav and I have been talking about it for 2 weeks now! This thought---- KIDS! More specifically, my fear of kids!
FEAR- this thought comes from my marriage study (You and Me Forever by Francis/Lisa Chan) and a couple of sermons on the radio. I mentioned LAST week that I have a fear of having kids. This fear is greater than my fear of God. And that really is NOT how it should be. My fear of the Lord should be greater than anything (and I have lots of fears--- fear of kids, fear of failure, fear of getting old, fear of not doing a good job or spreading God's love to all, fear of being a horrible wife, fear of my family not finding Jesus and going to hell, fear of misspelling words or mispronouncing words, etc! My fear for God should outweigh all of these fears! Perfect love cast out fear [1 John 4:18]).
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. I did a study recently on fearing the Lord--- and it doesn't mean being scared of him (like all my other fears). I found out that the fear of the Lord includes honoring and respecting God, living in awe of His power, and obeying His word. Why don't I fear the Lord more? Why don't I allow His love to take over my fears? I want to have knowledge... not despise instruction! Maybe my fears are holding me back... how do I fear the Lord in an appropriate way? I guess I need to get back into my studies and time with God!
***NOTE: this DOES NOT mean I will be having kids any time soon! I just need to work on my fear of the Lord and making it greater than my other fears. Here's a funny from last night--- we had some friends over who also go to our marriage group. We talked a lot about kids (since this week's chapter was all about parenting). I went through several emotions during our conversation, "I think we can do it- maybe we should have kids." 5 seconds later... "NOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't do it!" 1 minute later... "Maybe I shouldn't be so afraid." 1 second later... "I can't! I just can't do it!" 30 seconds later... "Yup! No kids!" So for all of you asking when I will be having kids... not anytime soon. I'm just working on my fear of the Lord:)
My goals for this week:
- Pray pray pray (this is still on my list of things to-do) *I'm doing good... hopefully I will share a video of my prayer journal
next weeksometime in the future! LOL!
- Begin 3030 Challenge with Joyce Meyer- my book came!! HOORAY!
- Continue with Today in the Word Acts Bible study. *I'm on chapter 14 or 15.
- Continue with chapter 5 of the Dr. David Jeremiah Agents of Apocalypse *This is the chapter where Trav and I can be seen on the TV program Turning Point--- The Dragon! Check out my original post HERE.
- Start working on my 2015 Spiritual Goals. *
Honestly, I usually don't get to my "New Year's Goals" before March! LOL! So I've got time to get them sorted out:)I've started working on my goals, and actually have completed part of some... I'll share more in a video soon!
- Find time to complete another video for you-- this is mandatory! I've got SO much I want to share;)
THANKS so much for stopping by today! Be blessed:}