31 May 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: Anything Goes (wk5) challenge

Hello, friends:}

Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!!
This is a card that I made for one of my students from way back in the day... I had her in 4th grade and now she's graduating! YIKES! Time flies! 

I wanted to do a simple design... so I used some IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMagic ink as a watercolor background, along with my PS Congratulations die and star stamp from the Daddy Yo set. EASY! ****NOTE: Now that I look at this card... it looks more like a card for a baby! Just switch the color of ink for a baby boy. I think I might have to make a more appropriate graduation card for my student! LOL! Yup---- I'm using this card for a baby shower next week and I will immediately make a different card for my student:) LOL! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends June 6th. Hope you join in the fun--- this is the EASIEST challenge ever!!!!!!!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and how you did the sentiment!!!!!

Lynn said...

Love, love, Love Sav.

Mandy LaCroix said...

I REALLY like how u did this! Gotta pin it! ;)

Lisa Arana said...

Gorgeous, either as a graduation or a baby card. ha. That background is beautiful and so perfect to make the die cut sentiment pop. Beautifully done.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the wash of pink behind the die cut sentiment!! This is so pretty Sav!

Samantha Mann said...

*swoon*
This card is amazing!! I LOVE that soft background!! and the broken up die cut sentiment is amazing and genius and so unexpected!!!! ❤️ This is flawless!!!!