04 May 2016

Paper Smooches: December 2015 RECAP

Hello friends:) 
I'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE for the PS blog. Today I wanted to share some of my projects from December 2015!!!! LOL! I'm a bit behind in sharing these, but these stamps/dies are still amazing and available HERE!

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Adorable Array die, Delightful Greetings, Music Notes dies, and Boom Bots stamps/dies, as well as many other PS stamps/dies:) 
This is actually one of my FAVORITE cards ever!!!!!! LOVE those christmas trees made from the Criss Cross die! LOVE LOVE LOVE
I will be sharing more projects from January, February, March, and April soon! I just looooooooove my PS stamps/dies:) 

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️  I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous! LOVING that Christmas tree one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fantastic line up of cards Sav! The trees are fun, but I really like the first card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic cards! Especially loving the ones with the floral dies, so pretty!