25 May 2016

Paper Smooches: May Release RECAP

Hello friends:) 
Today I wanted to share with you my Paper Smooches May release projects! I'm trying to catch up with my release posts... this one is out of order, but at least I'm posting it "on time"! LOL! 

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Happy Travels, Wood Sign die, Happy Camper stamps/dies, and Smooches dies
I love that bird stamp from the Surf & Turf set- it really makes those lips defined! 

I cannot even explain to you how thrilled I am to be on the PS DT--- it's an honor to work with Kim and to use her stamps/dies for all of my projects! LOVE LOVE LOVE her and PS:) 

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee these! LOVING that wood sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!