01 July 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- July 2016

Hello, friends:}

Today we start a NEW Paper Smooches monthly challenge. The challenge for July is...... SUMMER!  

I'm ready for summer so this challenge is perfect for July!!!!!! 
So.... I created this card with Trav! Before we left on vacation, I was trying to get all my projects completed and couldn't think of anything for this challenge (NOTE: I have lots of ideas, but when I'm under pressure, it's like I go blank! LOL!). At 9pm the day before we left, Trav came into my studio and said he wanted to help me create my challenge card. 

To get Trav in the studio... crafting... it's almost impossible! So I didn't argue:) 

He then said he wanted to design this "summer themed" card around some lyrics from Justin Timberlake's song "Can't Stop The Feeling". 
I didn't ask questions- I just went with it! We literally listened to this song for about an hour while crafting together! LOL! Funny thing about this card----> I LOVE it! I might have to get Trav back in the studio on a regular basis 😜.

Trav actually helped find the stamps/dies that we would use and he designed this entire card! I just helped him stamp and assemble. SOOOOOO FUN:) Here's a photo collage that Trav made of our process- you can't really tell what we were doing, but you get the idea of start to finish! 

We used the following PS stamps/dies: Denim & DaisiesSpiritual SamplerEco FriendlyKibitzing SamplerSummer GrovesTiny Hearts diesPocket die, and Power Rays dies
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee that song and loving the card you guys made!! Sooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sav & Trav said...

That's how we do! Card of the year recipient... I'm calling it now ❤️