01 December 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- December 2016

Hello, friends:}

Today we start a NEW Paper Smooches monthly challenge. The challenge for December is...... Winter-Holidays-New Years!  
Picture: Credit HERE HERE HERE and HERE

I have lots of ideas for this challenge--- I am hoping to enter at least 15 times! LOL! I know I can't enter this challenge, but I want to make at least 15 cards! 

This card was super easy to make (and it was actually a submission rejection!). A bit of stamping, fussy cutting, and stitching- DONE! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Tis the SeasonSanta Paws, Thank You dieand Merry Christmas die.
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ana said...

I love your card! It's so sweet!

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Savannah.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute Sav!! Your post haven't been showing up in my reader, so I signed up to follow by email too!

wendyp said...

so cute!!! LOVE that elephant!!!