04 December 2016

Paper Smooches challenge- December project #2

Hello, friends:}
Today I'm sharing another creation for the Paper Smooches "Winter-Holiday-Hanukkah-New Years" challenge for December.

Picture: Credit HERE HERE HERE and HERE


I challenged myself to make 15 projects for December's challenge---- I aim high! I'm hoping I can do it... so far this project will make 2 out of 15. I've got a long way to go 😬 

I thought that a fringe tree would be super fun to make (I was inspired by THIS scrapbook page). I tend to forget how much trouble I have when cutting fringe- think back to my fringe pineapple HERE. Note to self: DO NOT cut fringe unless you glue it down- all of it! LOL! Other than the fringe... this card was SUPER easy to make! PS stamps/dies: Fringe and Christmas Tree

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store!!! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and to play along! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LOVE this Sav!! Such sweet papers (you had me with the polka dots!!) and colors. Very cute card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

That tree is fantastic! Love the paper you chose, so unexpected!