17 June 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- June #3

Hello, friends:} ****Happy Father's Day, Dad/Gary/Kevin! 
We are full swing in our Paper Smooches challenge-- for the month of June we are focusing on "MEN"!!!!!! 
Picture: Credit HERE 
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY


This is my third project for the month and this special card was given to Trav on the 14th- which was our 11th proposal anniversary. 11 years ago he asked me to marry him, through a song that he wrote... of course I would say YES a million times over! ❤️  

I painted the background and then stamped/masked a couple of sentiments and row of chevrons on a kraft panel. I cut a small slit in the fold of the card so that I could wrap this panel around the back. This was a simple card to make! I used the following PS stamps/dies: I Blank YouBorderliciousand Fancy Frames. 

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 


THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Happyy 14th proposal anniversary! The 14th is my mom's birthday! Fabulous card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that painted background!