25 June 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- June #4-6

Hello, friends:} 
We are at the END of our Paper Smooches challenge-- for the month of June we are focusing on "MEN"!!!!!! 
Picture: Credit HERE 
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY

I sat down yesterday, pulled out some of my Project Life journaling cards, and created 3 CAS designs for some little men and any man in my life! I love these easy designs- and I love even more that I was able to make three cards in one afternoon! That's never happened before! LOL! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Huge HugsHuge Hugs 2Huge Hugs IconsEnchanted ElvesNumbersWord Bubblesand Birthday Sampler. 
So.... I kind of stamped the sentiment crooked on this card:( Hopefully whoever receives this won't notice! LOL! 
This card is for my little nephew Cash- he's ONE!!!!!!!!!! A year flies by so quickly!  ***Inspired by THIS page and designer
That's it for me today! I HOPPPPPPPPPPPPPE you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these! LOVING the colors and loving that elephant on the first one!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome cards Sav!