07 October 2017

Sonshine Stamp Co: September RECAP

Hello friends:) 


Today I'm sharing my Sonshine Stamp Co. September bible journaling pages and projects that I made! 

September 7: Hurricane Irma and a bit of encouragement
September 17: Genesis 11:10-26 The Line (inspiration from The Stamp Market and Harvest Bible Chapel Tampa Bay's sermon series, Start Here)
September 27: Matthew 10:29-31 He Loves Me More (inspiration from the song His Eye Is on the Sparrow)
Sorry the these last photos are not as clear as I'd like them to be!?!? I really need to take some photography classes! 

This month has been absolutely crazy from hurricanes to my cabinet install...I'm glad I can find peace at the cross!  

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages! I really like how you have the second layer on that first page.