08 February 2020

Paper Smooches: February LOVE Challenge #1

Hello, friends:)
I was able to play around in my studio yesterday and that means....I'm joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches February LOVE challenge.
I went with a simple design using some of the NEW Paper Smooches Half Moon papers along with the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh 6x6 paper pad. Add a vellum speech bubble, a few hearts and white thread, and finish it with a die cut sentiment.... EASY!
PS stamps/dies/stencils used include: Half Moon papers, Love Word 2 dieTiny Hearts diesSpeech Bubbles dies

That's it for me today. I hope you create something for our challenge-- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

No comments: