03 February 2020

Paper Smooches: January 2020 RECAP

Hello friends:)
Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches January 2020 projects that I made! I hope you stop by the PS blog to check out the PS DT projects- there's inspiration shared DAILY!

Here's what I created using PS stamps, dies, and stencils.
Blog Hop project: Group Hugs, I Heart You dies, Hearts dies, Tiny Hearts dies
Huge Snowflakes project: Snowy Salutations, Half Moon papers, Huge Snowflakes dies, Gift Tags 2 dies, Toppers dies
Scene Builder Stencil project: Snowy Salutations, Half Moon papers, Scene Builder stencil, Buffalo Check stencil
Winter Greetings project: Winer Greetings, Half Moon papers, Buffalo Check stencil, Winter Greetings Icons dies, Tiny Hearts dies
Winter Greetings project: Winter Greetings, Half Moon papers, Decorate A Tree dies, Winter Greetings Icons dies

That's it for me today but there are more creations and projects coming! Be on the lookout for our February 2020 blog hop and sneak peeks starting February 6th. Leave some love and you could WIN some goodies!


Thanks for stopping by ❤️ I hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all ADORABLE!!!!