26 September 2022

2022: [cards #160-161]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I've been able to spend MORE time in the studio, and it feels soooooooo good to be back! 

Trav's grandma (Gran) has always loved my creations, and since she just moved into an assisted living home, I thought maybe I could send more cards to her to cheer her up and let her know we are thinking of her. 
This first card is to welcome her to her new home. I know this move has been hard, but she has told us that she really likes her roommate and that her room is nice. It's CAS with a few extra embellishments. I love that patterned paper and yellow home:) 
This next card is the perfect note to send to say "thinking of you"! I love the way the sentiment is die cut from the patterned paper and layered with a black paper. I also added a few silver gems to make this card shimmer a bit. Still very CAS. 

That's it for me today. I actually created five sympathy cards over the weekend (same design but different colors)- I can't wait to share the final edited photo. I shared a sneak peek on Instagram because I never throw scraps away... including the TINEST dots from a scalloped die cut. I used them as accents on the sympathy cards and it took forever! BUT it was TOTALLY worth it:) 
You can see the very tiny dots on the card and on the mat! SOOOOOOO tiny! Sooooooooo fun :) 

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav


No comments: