19 September 2022

2022: Spellbinders Boo Dance Collection [cards #111-114]

Hello again, sweet friends! 

I am beyond excited to share that I was asked AGAIN to create a few special projects for the amazing company Spellbinders!!! Can you believe it!?!? WOW! 

These cards were shared last month on social media... I'm a bit late sharing here:) 

#SAVfact: I do not like Halloween. Never have. I don't decorate for the holiday; I don't buy candy to give out; I don't make Halloween cards... until this year! And to be really honest, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the cards I created! These creations made me step out of my comfort zone in many ways:
1. I had to make projects for a holiday I normally don't create for.
2. I used distress inks to ink paper/add dimension and detail.
3. I used Copic markers---ok, I used ONE copic marker for each card... but still! I don't normally add detail with markers! 
4. I pulled out and used papers that I love (I know that doesn't sound like I'm out of my comfort zone.... well I don't like using papers I love because I'm a hoarderšŸ™ƒ).

This little mummy's legs MOVE!!! He dances on the front of the card- sooooo fun! 
This ghost's legs also MOVE! That's why I put the sentiment "boo-gie dance" on the front! LOL
How about a bit of GLIMMER!!! Iridescent and silver! 
And finally... my FAVORITE card! An alcohol inked background with a 3D diorama effect for the front! Soooooooooo spooky! 
I actually have at least ten more designs that I would like to make before this Halloween... but I'm not sure I will get them done! I will keep you posted:) 

Be sure to check out the new Spellbinders collection and order your  Halloween stamps/dies/foil plates before it's too late!! 

I'll be back to share MORE soon! THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav




No comments: