29 July 2026

2026: Does It Surprise You...

Hello, friends! 
Does it surprise you... that I had to make ANOTHER sypmathy card!? 😭
 
My friend lost her mom about a month ago. I knew her mom's FAVORITE color was purple, so I pulled out my purple papers, an old rose die, and my FAVORITE sympathy stamp set to create a simple card to express my condolences (see supply list below). 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again- sympathy cards are usually kept for years by loved ones. I use TapeRunner adhesive to help make my card designs last for a long time! I want this card to bring comfort and peace as they remember their loved ones. 
That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

Be blessed ❤️
Sav


Sympathy Card supplies
OLD supplies from my stash- purple paper and rose background die... I'm not even sure I know where I got them or who made them!  

No comments: