Hello, sweet friends!
I made this CAS holiday card in July... but didn't get a chance to post it! I'm only ONE day late... so I guess we will still count it:)
I will be honest--- this card design was supposed to be EASY, CAS.... but adding those little branches on the back of the white tree was a bit of a pain! And then I stamped the sentiment in a lighter green ink... oy! What a mess.
Overall, I like how it looks. It will work. I highly doubt the person receiving this will know the trouble that went into making this card or see the mismatched greens... they probably will throw it away after the holidays anyway🤦🏼♀️
Overall, I like how it looks. It will work. I highly doubt the person receiving this will know the trouble that went into making this card or see the mismatched greens... they probably will throw it away after the holidays anyway🤦🏼♀️
That's it for me today.
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌



No comments:
Post a Comment