31 July 2026

2026: TapeRunner For The Win

Hello, friends! 

***If you use tape adhesive and haven't shopped at TapeRunner.com... GET OVER THERE NOW
 
I just put in a LARGE order for MORE TapeRunner adhesive because it's my FAVORITE:) Easy to use, long lasting, and great quality! 
 
I use my TR adhesives on ALL of my cardbases since I always add a panel to my base. I also use it for all flat services like layered panels or CAS or one layer card designs. I've also used TR adhesives on embossed cardstock and glossy papers. I have used it for patterned papers and for transparency papers. I looooooooooove my TR adhesives 😍

I love saving money 🤑 so be sure to use code SAVANNAH10 for 10% off your purchase! 

Today I'm sharing a few cards that I created using different TapeRunner adhesives... although the adhesives are all the same quality and design... just different colored containers:) 
I know I've said it before, but I looooooove matching my TR adhesives to my project:) 
I might not be part of the HOA board anymore... but I'm still part of the Welcoming Committee:) We've had MORE new neighbors to welcome! 
This card was inspired by the card above- only this time I used only blue inks:)  

That's it for me today.

THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

No comments: