Hello again, sweet friends!
I started working on my holiday cards the other day... well I made TWO holiday cards using this design because the background made a twofer [just reversed]😂
I love using my TapeRunner adhesives on my cardbases (you might know that info based on all my posts when I talk about it... and from THIS post)! I usually add TR adhesive to the top, bottom, and both sides to adhere my cardstock/patterned papers/panels. However, for a diagonal background I add just a bit extra in the center and down the diagonal of each piece of paper!
TIP: For a diagonal background I add EXTRA adhesive down the diagonal on both pieces of paper/panels. This helps keep the bond strong to the cardbase.
I love how this card turned out- it's modern and has fun colors! Let's see if I can make 100+ more holiday cards before November!!! I'll keep you posted🙃 **NOTE: I don't use the same card design twice unless it creates a twofer. So I have at least 100 MORE holiday card designs to make! YIKES! I better get started!!
That's it for me today.
💸Don't forget to use code SAVANNAH10 for 10% off your purchase at TapeRunner.com!!!
THANKS so much for stopping by! MORE to come 💌






No comments:
Post a Comment