19 January 2010

JUGS16 card

Hello, friends:}



I was home yesterday and got some cards completed. I made this card for the JUGS16 color challenge. We were to use burgundy, blush pink, gray, and vanilla or cream. We found out Sunday at church that a close friend of ours (father and son are on the worship team with us) had family members that were affected by the earthquake in Haiti. Broke my heart. I am sending this as soon as possible to them--such a devastating and sad situation. Everything was from my scrap pile--and the stamps used were from my Ippity, Just Wanted to Say and Unity, Bevy of Butterflies.

If you have an opportunity to help financially, please visit any of the sites listed below.  Also, please keep the people of Haiti in your prayers!! 


Compassion International
UNICEF
Red Cross


I hope that you are doing well. Always good to visit with you! Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Savannah, this card is simply beautiful. That satin grey bow is tied so perfectly & I love those pretty pears! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls color challenge - Hope to see you Saturday for an all new challenge!

Sue Lelli said...

Your bow is just so perfect! It really makes your card!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oooh...this one is gorgeous as well! Love that ribbon and patterned paper!!! Beautiful :]

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!