12 January 2010

Raspberry Suite Challenge #21...and JUGS15 challenge

Hello, friends:}


I'm so excited to share this card with you! I have been thinking about entering a Raspberry Suite Challenge by Dawn McVey....just never had the chance until TODAY!!! I love love love Dawn! She is amazing--so creative and just started making videos! Check her blog out!



Her challenge was to use light aqua, soft yellow, brown, and cream. Unfortunately, I don't own any PTI papers or supplies...but I used what I had on hand. I had a sketch for this that I made about a week ago...thought about the colors...and then changed it all! I love the finished card. Someone in my family will be receiving this card for their bday soon:}
What do you think?


**NOTE:: This is also for the JUGS15 challenge. We were to use stitching--my favorite!

Remember....sign up to follow me and I will have a giveaway! I love to give things away...so hopefully I can make it to 25 followers SOON! 


Thanks so much for visiting today--and THANK YOU for all your comments! They really do make me smile:} Continue to wash your hands, I'm still not better or "germ free"! 
Until next time~
Love, Sav

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Savannah! I like how your dark stitching really stands out. Great job combining challenges :) Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls technique challenge! I hope you are able to play along next week & all upcoming challenges!