07 August 2011

ATU #37 Going Old School

Hello, friends:}


I apologize for not getting this post up on time! I normally am very organized--but this past week was SUPER busy and filled with celebrating. Time got away from me!
I am super excited about this new challenge theme over at ATU--we are going OLD SCHOOL/VINTAGE! Our sponsor for the month of August is Martha - you might know her from the blog Creating is FUN! She is a fabulous friend and talented crafter. Be sure to check out her post HERE.


I created this card a couple of weeks ago (before I got my goodies from Martha). I actually CASED myself! I made a card similar for Erin's birthday--and I just loved the vintage feel and the papers....so I made a birthday card for my nephew Kannon. I used Unity's bike from It's A Good Day. TOO cute:)
To help you get started, you should check out what the ATU DT gals made--this will def. get you inspired. We also have some amazing Guest DT with us this month::: Lee MurphyJenMarie, and Martha Pineda Soooo fabulous! Be sure to leave some love for all our gals:}




Head on over to the All Things Unity blog for more details too--remember to link up during the month of August and you could win our monthly prize from Martha- PaperLove!!! Can't wait to see what you make:)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed!!!
Photobucket

20 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute! Love that image too. Great inspiration.

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT! the red is wonderfully vibrant and it has such a great vintage feel to it!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just FUN!

Debbie Carriere said...

So cute!! Love the tricycle!

Lisa Arana said...

Oh too fabby! What a great card and LOVED that you CASED yourself!

jen said...

LOVE this- loved the one you CASEd too!! :D such a fun combo!

E.T. said...

fabulous!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Sav!

Oeh, love the cute little bike there!! And the strip of letter-paper is lovely with this card! Pretty colors!! I was happy to read you had a fun weekend! Wish you week will also be lovely!!

Hugs, Wendy

June Houck said...

Hello, Savannah! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment on my blog. I really like your card…the kraft card stock, the doodle frame, and your fun elements. I look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

Julie said...

I love that bike, Savannah...one of my fave Unity stamps! Gorgeous card!!!

Marcie S. said...

Just fabulous Sav! Loooove all the bits and pieces that come together so beautifully!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love the adorable vintage feel. That tricycle is just so cute. :)

Sara Henton said...

OH MY!!! I absolutely love this card...LOVE

lynn said...

this is so cute, savannah! perfect for your nephew:)

Toni K said...

Love this card!!! The bike is awesome!

Andrea M said...

This is just so… so… Sav-tastic!!! I swear I'd know one of your fabulous creations anywhere! They just have such a personal, amazing, uniqueness!!! There just seems to be a bit of you in every one of your projects!! You ROCK!!!

Lindsey said...

I love how bold and graphic this card is, Sav.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh I love this....

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I love the vintage feel, too! Such a great collection of elements!