**Thanks for looking today--especially if you've already seen this on the Momenta blog:) HUGS!
I picked up this snack caddy at the Dollarstore. Simple and works, but I wanted something fun for my "Ladies Get Together" party.
I deconstructed the caddy and recreated it using my Momenta Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad. I love these papers and how they instantly make the party FUN and BRIGHT:)
1. Deconstruct store bought caddy and trace bottom pieces on patterned paper.
2. Cut out piece and score along lines.
3. Place double sided tape on noted sections.
4. Fold sections over (be sure to fold them over on opposite sides).
5. Deconstruct top piece and trace on patterned paper. **I cut apart the pocket pieces so I could make it with a different patterned paper.
6. Cut out top pieces.
7. Score and fold pieces. Glue together using double sided tape.
8. Slice a small opening in the center of top piece for bottom piece to slide through.
9. Slide bottom piece through opening.
10. Fill with CANDIES (or cookies, chips, forks/spoons/napkins, etc.).
double sided tape, scissors, ruler, score tool, template (available at the Dollarstore)