This week, the Ribbon Carousel Challenge is inspired by spring--very appropriate for the upcoming holiday, Easter!!
Sweet N Sassy Stamps is a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive hand-drawn images in both clear and digital stamps to the paper crafting community.
In addition to our "sweet 'n sassy" images and sentiments, we pride ourselves in offering many KJV-only scripture stamps. Our personal conviction is that the KJV Bible is the most accurate and we found the industry really lacking in this area, so we decided to do something about it. God's Word is so important to us and we love sharing it with others in this way!
The prize offered up by Sweet N Sassy Stamps is 3 Digital Stamps of your choice!
I just love this card--totally speaks spring to me--the bee, the colors, the ribbon!!!!!! The papers are from Bella Blvd. The bee stamp is from the Paper Smooches set Giddy Bugs. This ribbon is my ABSOLUTE favorite--available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel. LOVE this card!
The RCC team would love for you to join in the fun this week! Here are the details:
- Make your NEW creation following the ribbon carousel challenge (sketch, inspiration, style or color) image. Be sure to include some type of ribbon, twine, hemp, lace....basically, anything that comes on a spool.
- Your creation can be ANYTHING from cards, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts, paintings! ***Be sure to have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace, thread (basically anything that comes on a spool) on your creation! And be sure to follow the RCC challenge theme!
- Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like SplitcoastStampers, (use the keyword RCC47) with a direct link back to The RCC blog post. Including the challenge graphic isn't a requirement, but sure is appreciated! A participant of our very first challenge didn't link back or mention our challenge and couldn't be named Top Spool, so don't let that happen to you!
- Come back to The RCC blog post and link in your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear shortly.
- Be sure to come back the Friday after the challenge ends to see if YOU are a Top Spool! :D
This challenge will end on April 9th at 11:59pm EST.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}