02 April 2013

A Card and Gift Card Holder with Whisker Graphics

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing my Whisker Graphics creation that is featured on the WG blog-- you can also read about this creation over on the WG blog HERE.

I have two projects to share with you! The first one is a review from yesterday's Mama Elephant post. I used a WG kraft bitty bags along with some WG Lemon divine twine! LOOOOOOOOOVE this card!! I love that the bitty bag can be used for a gift card or cash! And I LOVE that the twine is wrapped around the bag with a bow closure! SUPER cute:)
For my next project, I used another kraft bitty bag with some Orange divine twine! This time of year I'm in need of lots of gift card holders for birthdays, weddings, and showers. There's so much to celebrate! And the WG bitty bags are perfect to hold these little gifts:) I love the Paper Smooches Streamers stamp and die set that is wrapped around this bitty bag! I also used some images from the Simple Stories SN@P LIFE patterned papers. SOOOOO cute and perfect for just about any birthday! Now I just need about fifteen more:)
That's it for me today! And be sure to stop by the Whisker Graphics blog for more inspiration. And stop by their shop too!! I def. need to go shopping--- I need MORE bitty bags:) I can't {CANNNNNNNNNNOT} get enough! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You just amaze me!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee these!!! You are rocking those bags!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Fun idea to give a gift card, Sav! And those text bubbles are really pretty!
Hugs, Wendy

joscelyne cutchens said...

i LOVE these. LOOOOVE.

Virginia L. said...

Love the gorgeous bag and card! Beautiful layering and use of embellishments! That gift card idea is brilliant, too!

yyam said...

Nicely done. Love the composition and those cute bags!

Angi Barrs said...

I love how you use those bitty bags!

Lisa Arana said...

Sav... you ALWAYS rock my socks!!! Your creations with these bags are amazing! Absolutely adore them.