16 March 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes (wk3) {post1}

Hello, friends:}

***After 6am EST---Please click HERE for my Reverse Confetti video and post.
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

So yesterday on the Imagine Crafts blog, I shared this card. I loooooove the NEW irRESISTible sprays and Vertigo film. You can check out the video HERE
I used some Basic Grey papers and May Arts ribbon.... and the Paper Smooches Royal Cuteness, Streamers, and Digits stamp sets along with the Streamers and Royal Icons dies. 

I was soooooooo in looooooooove with this little frog that I CASED my entire card and then added more frogs! LOL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how cute they are! Esp their little spots! And I love how each frog is a different shade of green (not a huge difference, but just enough to make a difference!)!!!! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends SATURDAY, March 22nd I cannot wait to see what you make-- this week's challenge is the EASIEST!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lyn said...

One word............Awesome :) love muchly

Shannon J said...

What's more adorable than that little frog?!! THREE little frogs!!! Awwwwww!! Love the little family, Sav!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love all the glossy accents on the frogs, they are so fun, and the more the merrier!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Cuteness overload!!! Those frogs are adorable!! And I LOVE that you CAS-ed yourself!! (That's how I feel with everyone one of your cards!! Ha ha!) incredible cards!! Honestly...makes me want to run right out and get that PS frog set!! :)

Sav & Trav said...

One word: Proud

nwilliams6 said...

This is adorable. Love the frogs! Cute sketch and textures and papers too. Totally a Wow card.