Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.
So... sometimes I wonder how people are inspired by the photos because their card DOES NOT match the inspiration! Well.... here's my thinking for this card:
- I liked the dyed table clothes and thought I could watercolor something like that.
- I liked the metallic ball decorations on the table... they made me think of brads.
- This photo looks like it's a Mardi Gras party/decorations.... parties are for celebrating...so I went with a graduation card.
- I see there are three color choices for this photo... I went with three colors on my card.
- This photo is busy... I went CAS. That's not similar at all:)
Daria is soooooo amazing! We are so proud of her!!!
I used some Tsukineko Memento Angel Pink and Morocco dye inks as watercolors by mixing these inks with Ink Potion No. 9. WOW~ looooooooooove how easy it was to turn these inks into watercolors! I embossed sentiments from the Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords and Seeing Stars sets using Imagine Crafts black embossing powder. I added a bit of neon washi tape and brads to finish the card. CAS! LOOOOOOVE!
You can kind of see the dyed look at the bottom of my card.... kind of:)
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love.
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends May 17th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!
THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}