26 July 2014

Imagine Crafts: Encore! Ultimate Metallic Inks VIDEO {post1}

Hello, friends:)

**After 6am EST- please click HERE for my Reverse Confetti July Color Challenge post and creation! 

I'm super excited today to share another Imagine Crafts video! Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) 
I used my Tsukineko Encore! Ultimate Metallic inks to create these beautiful "Thinking Of You" cards. I'm in love with these bold metallic inks... but needed a softer look for a sympathy card. To achieve this look, all I did was "spritz" the ink with some Ink Potion No. 9  LOVE the finished look! Soft, beautiful, and still bold metallic! It was exactly what I was looking for:)  ***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 

I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video and leave some love!!! Or click HERE to watch the video on YouTube or HERE on Vimeo.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket