26 July 2014

Reverse Confetti: July Color Challenge {post2}

Hello, friends:}

**After 8am EST- please click HERE for my Imagine Crafts video and blog post.
I'm joining in the fun with the RC June Color Challenge {aqua, red, yellow}. I created a super CAS card using some washi tape for two of my colors! I also am joining in the fun with the SAV CHALLENGES--- I've created ANOTHER masculine birthday card! HOOOOORAY!  

I know these colors are a bit girly--- but I found some Project Life journaling cards from the Becky Higgins Coral edition that when put together... are really masculine! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I used the RC Quirky Cuties: Oliver Owl set for this card--- so easy and so fun! 
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and to join in the FUN with the July Color challenge! And be sure to follow us on Facebook HERE


Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute, I like the POP of color from his tie!