12 April 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: April Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I think that there are lots of different things you could be inspired by from this photo.... I decided to go with texture/3D elements

I created a beautiful Mother's Day card using items from my stash (counts for the Sav Challenges! LOVE it!) I used the NEW Paper Smooches Fringe die for my 3D embellishments. I created those tassels using vellum--- soft and still bold! I also used the PS Ornaments dies for the circle, along with the Hearts die and We Adore You and Blossoming Buds stamp sets. LOVE x10000000!  I added some Imagine Crafts Wedding Dress Pico Embellisher to make the alphas stand out. Simple and fun-- perfect for Trav's Mom:)

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends April 18th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the colors in the patterned paper and all of the texture is fabulous Sav!

~amy~ said...

Super sweet Sav!

Indy's Designs said...

A super fun card! Love your tassel!

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card and I love the colours you've used.

Miriam Prantner said...

Very sweet card! Love those cute tassels!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVING the tassels and the hearts!!!!!!

laurie said...

Awesome mothers day card..love all the fun elements!

Shelly said...

Super sweet, Savannah!