09 January 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- January #1

Hello, friends:}
Today I'm sharing a project for the Paper Smooches "COZY" and photo inspiration challenge for January.
Picture: Credit HERE 


I love this photo- it's full of winter and has a cozy feel (look at those pillows and throws in the chair! OHHH!)! For the theme of "cozy"- I went with some winter mittens. I also found a PS stamp that had the word 'cozy'! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Winter Sampler and Mitten.   
That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING those mittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

What cute mittens, this is adorable Sav!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Super cute!!