02 January 2017

Virtual Smooches: December RECAP

Hello, friends:}


I've been sharing my Virtual Smooches videos over on the VS blog with just sneak peeks here...so I created a post with all of my December 2016 videos and creations-- just in case you've missed any! **NOTE:: Thursday/Fridays are my video days on the VS blog. Mark that in your calendar! 

***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 

December 9: Melted Snowman Game

Click HERE and HERE for the FREE game instruction downloads! 

December 15: Embossed Image from a Die Cut (December project #6)

PS stamps: Be MerryPS dies: Decorate A Tree


December 22: Advent Calendar Extravaganza blog hop

That's it for me today-- be sure to stop by the Virtual Smooches blog for more inspiration! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeee these so much! LOVING those snowmen!!!!!!!!!!!!