15 January 2017

Paper Smooches challenge- January #3

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing another cozy project for the Paper Smooches photo inspiration challenge for January.
Picture: Credit HERE 


I thought that a coffee cup with a plaid sleeve would be COZY! I love the little mini buttons! I used the following PS stamps/dies: Winter SamplerBlossoming BudsCozy Coffeeand Flourishes 1.   

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a $50 gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh this makes me so happy. Love the go cup die with the inlays. So cool Sav.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

so sweet!
#madforplaid

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfect in every way Sav! The steam, little heart and plaid wrapper are so cute!

Sandra said...

Such a cute card. Thanks.