31 January 2019

Paper Smooches: February 2019 HEARTS challenge #1

Hello, friends:}

I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches February 2019 HEARTS challenge This challenge is almost as easy as the Anything Goes challenge because all PS wants to see are HEARTS- use one heart, use multiple hearts, or heart pattered paper. It doesn't matter as long as you use a heart ❤️ Photo Credit: Daria Shevtsova
I wanted a semi-masculine card so I pulled out some of my OLLLLLLLLLLD Simple Stories Sn@p Life paper pads and journaling cards. This is a card for Trav (hopefully he doesn't see it before I give it to him, but he probably will 🤦🏼‍♀️). I want to celebrate National Marriage Week [February 7th-14th] by giving him one card a day 😍 I feel like myself again because I used one stamp or image from MULTIPLE stamp/die sets! HOOOOOORAY! 
I  used the following PS stamps/dies: Off the ChartsA Little Lovin'Luminous SpringI Love You dieHearts diesGift Tag 2 diesOrnaments dies

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

No comments: