01 January 2019

Paper Smooches: January 2019 ANYTHING GOES challenge #1

Hello, friends:}

Happy New Year!!! With a new year I like to create new goals. One crafty goal I would like to accomplish this year is to create at least two cards for the Paper Smooches challenges. I used to be able to play along weekly, but my schedule changed when I accepted a job at our church. I miss crafting, and this goal will help me make time to join in the fun! **MORE goal details coming later today on my Instagram page

Today I'm sharing my first creation for the Paper Smooches January 2019 ANYTHING GOES challenge. I am always in need of extra cards to send to friends and family, to cheer them up or to let them know I'm thinking of the. Side note: Trav really likes this card- we debated at first whether or not to use two sentiments or any at all! LOL! I love when he helps me create. ❤️ I used the following PS stamps/dies: Kindness SamplerFun & FlirtyDesert Icons diesBig Vases diesCrystal Clear 3 dies

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

No comments: