12 January 2019

Paper Smooches: January 2019 ANYTHING GOES challenge #2

Hello, friends:}

Today I'm sharing another creation for the Paper Smooches January 2019 ANYTHING GOES challenge

I have been absent from social media and blogging due to the passing of Trav's dad on January 4th. I created a special sympathy card for Trav--- it will be posted soon:) 

For the challenge I created a CAS sympathy card that can be mass produced quickly. I was inspired by a layout found on Pinterest- I find that I need LOTS of inspiration and starting points when creating sympathy cards. I know they are helpful for those grieving, but I just do not like making them... esp for my husband or family/friends.  ❤️ I used the following PS stamps/dies: Sympathy SamplerReflections

That's it for me today! I hope you will join in the fun--- you could win a gift certificate to the PS store! Be sure to stop by HERE to link up and play along:) 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 

No comments: