19 September 2023

2023: Spellbinders Gnome Hugs Release [#83-90]

Hello, sweet friends! 

It's been awhile. Seems like that's been the normal lately. It's been a rough couple of years and really hard to write posts as of February 2023 due to my wrist injury. And then..... I often wonder if anyone even reads my blog posts anymore, esp with social media really taking off. Either way-- I'm happy you are here ❤️

I am beyond excited to share that I was asked AGAIN to create a few special projects for the amazing company Spellbinders!!! Can you believe it!?!? WOW! 

This time I was sent four different die sets and created some super fun cards! All details and products used will be linked at the bottom of this post. 

The first set is the Envelope of Wonder and Autumn of Wonder die sets. I was eyeing these dies since they came out- they are amazing! I decided to make a fun envelope with a pop-up message. It's interactive! 
I created a simple video to show how the message pops up. The key to making the envelope close completely and the message to pop up is an extra score line near the top/the flap of the envelope. I figured that out after making three envelopes 😂

The next card I made uses the Notched Corner Frame dies. This is a classic set that can be used on sooooooooo many card designs! Layered or used individually... you can even layer two and die cut them to create a custom notched corner frame! I enjoyed making this Christmas card using these dies. 
The last few cards were created using the Gnome Hugs die set. I didn't know it came with sentiments so I made my own designs using other Spellbinders foil plates and stamps. I had so much fun making that beach Santa- the boot die was used to make his swim trunks; I just turned the boots/shorts upside down {and the sentiment was supposed to look like it was CENSORED 😂}!! And the NOEL gnomes are so cute! And I looooooooooove the colors of the Merry & Bright gnome!! Let's just say it--- I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! 
That's it for me today. THANK YOU so much, Yana and Spellbinders, for this amazing opportunity to share my creations with you!

THANKS so much for stopping by!    

Be blessed ❤️
Sav

Facebook: Savannah O'Gwynn
Purchase cards HERE: https://bit.ly/Savannahland2forsale 


Envelope Pop-Up Message Card #83-84
Paper: old 6x6 papers from my stash
Inks: Ranger Distress Oxide inks

Happy Holidays Dog #90:
Paper: S.E.I. Holiday Cheer 12x12, Your Paper Insider box 1 + 2 silver and red metallic papers, The Stamp Market kraft, gravel, black, white, Cotton Candy cardstock

Beach Santa Gnome #89:
Paper: The Stamp Market cardstock
Ink: Ranger Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo; Imagine Crafts VersaMark; WOW! Embossing Powder Fine White
Accessories: Nuvo Crystal Drops Antique Rose

NOEL Gnome #85:
Paper: The Stamp Market cardstock; Your Paper Insider silver metallic paper

Merry & Bright Gnome #86:
Paper: The Stamp Market Curry, Fresh Pink, Raspberry, Forest cardstock; Recollections gold metallic paper
Ink: Ranger Distress Oxide Vintage Photo; The Stamp Market Curry, Fresh Pink, Raspberry, Forest, Gravel
Accessories: white thread

No comments: