30 March 2010

EIC card

Hello, friends:}


I am SUPER excited to share this card with you. It is one of my FAVS! I made it for the EtsyInspired Challenge. We had to visit Ponder & Stitch! LOVE it! I even bought a bracelet [I make bracelets...but nothing like these!!!]. And because this was green...I had to use it as my inspiration. If you look at the second pic, there is a book. So I used green and text as my base for this card. I made the paper look just like the bracelet. I added the sentiment from Unity's Feb. KOTM and Martha Stewart bird. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 
LOVE it! Can't stop saying it!


Also--major news on my end! My first publication has hit the stands. Well...it isn't a "national" magazine, but anyone in the area can pick up the latest copy of Harbor Style and flip to pages 28 and 29 to see Jelly Bean Designs [my business]. So excited for my first publication! Three cards using Unity and Ippity were featured! You can see an internet copy HERE! HOOOORAY!


I have some exciting news to share later this week--so be sure to stop back by! I love when we visit! Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps...my giveaway ends on Wednesday, March 31 at midnight...be sure to read as many posts as you want and leave comments!!


ps2...don't forget about the PDCC challenge. 

15 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

You are CrAzY on fire, girl and born to do what you do! Congratulations on yet another wonderful day : )

Ashley Newell said...

Eeeek! This is GORGEOUS Sav! Maybe my favorite card from you so far. Is this using the Caffinated Cropper kit? If so, don't forget to enter it into the contest to try to win next month's kit for free!

Ashley Newell said...

I'm a lame-o! Thanks for playing along with the EIC! You know how much it means to me!!

Natalie said...

Love the green!! Cute card.

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! How exciting! Your card is fabulous. Love the green and that feather just adds that special touch to this card.

de said...

I just LOVE this Sav! You did a fabulous job! I love how you took inspiration from the book too!

Congrats on your pub! Wish I could pick it up here to see your name in "lights"!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Karen B. said...

Congrats on your publication! Fun card too, wonderful textures and colors.

Laurel said...

Beautiful as always! Congrats on the pub!

Amy said...

Omg, that card is GORGEOUS! I'm so honored my cuff was the inspiration for such a pretty thing! Thanks for playing. :)

Kerry said...

I love what you did with your inspiration! The greens and text, the layout...beautiful!

Gwen said...

Love your card, that feather is such a nice touch! Congrats again on the publication!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

LOve the glitter cards and big congrats to you, you are super talented so it's no suprise!!!

TROG said...

Just read the article!! YOU make me so proud. I Love YOU!: )

Rachel D said...

This green paper is divine! Congrats on the nice magazine article. What a multitalented lady you are!

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I've really enjoyed browsing your blog - I hadn't really put two-and-two together until now but I've admired MANY of your challenge entries. Your style is so fresh and cheery.

Totally unrelated...my parents used to live in Englewood (Rotonda). Small world. Feel free to send over some sunshine. :)

Suzanne C said...

Really love the different papers you pieced together on this beautiful card. Great article and lovely cards!