10 March 2010

EtsyInspired and FWF15 challenge

Hello, friends:}


I have a quick card for you...I was looking at my challenge notes/notebk [this is how I keep myself organized if that is what it is called!!]...and noticed that I could make one card for two challenges! Love when that happens!
 
This card was created for the EtsyInspired and FWF15 challenge. For EIC we had to visit Fantasy Art of Maigan Lynn. Wow--beautiful artwork! I was inspired by this pic of a pretty girl with wings. For FWF we were to create something inspired by this card created by Angie. I love this card--look at those wings! Fuzzy! I used Unity's Treasure Me and Of the Moment sets. Cute cute cute:}
I hope you are doing well! Be sure to stop back tomorrow...I have some BIG news! HOOOOOORAY! Thanks so much for stopping by! Love when we visit! Have a great night!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

5 comments:

de said...

AMAZING girl! I love this. Perfect for the challenge. That sentiment rocks too!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome! I just love this image and love all the details you did to make her special. Love that sentiment too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Gwen said...

Great project and can't wait to hear your news!

Kimberly Fordyce said...

Savanah, you never cease to amaze me of your talent :)

de said...

Okay, Sav... you won my blog candy, I won yours and now you won the EIC sponsor prize! LOL. We gotta stop "meeting" like this!