09 March 2010

Happy birthday, TRAVIS!!!

Hello, friends:}


Today is Travis' 30th birthday! HOOOORAY and happy happy birthday to him! I have been saving some of my cards for challenges to share on here because I knew if I posted them--he would see them before it was time!


My first card is for the Everything But the Kitchen Sink and Die Cuts R  Us challenge. We had to use fabric on the card...now originally I wanted to use a fabric base...but I actually used a small amount of fabric for the word "should". I love it! I used muslin and cut each word out and then sewed it on. Too cute. I love the colors! I also used this for the Ippity challenge- masculine card. I used Ippity's Life's Little Moments and the new set Where You Should Be. Love love love this card:}


Here is the muslin that I stamped on--with the card.

This next card was for Lucy's #6 challenge- be inspired. I was inspired by Traveling Mama's card. I loved the guitar and the word ROCK...so I made one just for Trav! I used Unity's Oct. KOTM and Ippity's Life's Little Moments. I know--that sentiment on the bottom is crooked...eh! I still love this card:}
My last card was featured yesteray--it was the birthday owl card. Trav thinks it is for Leander--but it is for HIM! I love this card too. Here it is again:::
I love love love giving Travis cards...I know he appreciated them and saves them (although, I do find them laying around the house in almost every room! I've got to get him organized!). We have plans for a dinner tonight with his family and then the movie theatre--we might watch Alice In Wonderland....


If you would like to double your chances to win the March Giveaway [Where You Should Be stamp set from Unity]....leave a comment for Trav! Wish him a happy birthday, or give him some advice for life!! 


Don't forget about the giveaway going on HERE--you can enter daily by tweeting and there are several other ways to win!!! Love those bowls! 


Well...thanks so much for stopping by! I've got to get going--I've got work and then picking up a cake and more creating before we eat/movie....Love when we can chat! Love our visits:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav


ps....143 TRO'G!!! Happy birthday:}


ps2...I will post another card tonight--I made it using Nina Brackett's Squigglefly images! ACK-LOVE LOVE LOVE it:}

12 comments:

JPScraps said...

Happy Birthday Trav!!

StampinCathy said...

First let me wish Travis a very Happy Birthday! Keep livin right and you will see 40! LOL
All your cards are beautiful and so inspiring. I just love your take on all your challenges.

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Travis!

Laurel said...

Wow, these are awesome! Love your first card, you have inspired me to pull out that paper!

Rona said...

Happy Birthday Travis - I think you must be right where you should be 'cause this Savannah sure is a sweetie!! Great cards!

de said...

Happy Birthday Travis! :-)

Girl you are rockin the challenges! Love EBTKS one and that green guitar - OMG! And of course the other card was my fav from before!

Amazing!

Gwen said...

Another day of great cards! Happy Birthday, Travis, that birthday card you're getting is so cool! You have a very, very creative wife! God Bless!

farmhouse-story said...

happy b-day, travis! savannah, your card are just wonderful-again!! have fun at the movies-i'm going to see alice tonight!

Jennine Chambers said...

What great cards Sav! Send Travis my birthday wishes!

Marcy H. said...

Awesome Cards Sav!! Happy 30th birthday Travis!!

Ashley Newell said...

Happy birthday Travis!!!

Natalie said...

Hope you are your honey had a great day!! Your cards are so sweet! Happy Birthday to Travis!