17 March 2010

JUGS24 card

Hello, friends:}


I just couldn't wait to share this card with you! I love love love it!! I think my brother will be receiving this for his bday [my older brother...I'm sending that other one from another post to my younger bro...too many birthdays to keep track of!]. For this challenge, we had to create a card with a flap. I created this card using Unity's ledger stamp and Ippity's Just Wanted To Say set for the sentiment on the inside. The tape on the edges are from my Tim Holtz collection of goodies that I won! I don't even know what it is--like fabric tape!! Love it! I think the outside pieces are a bit short--but I think it turned out super cute! 
I hope you are doing well! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another Play Date Cafe challenge! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Love when we get to visit:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

I like this vintagey flap fold card Savannah! Great masculine card :) Thanks for playing along with the Just Us Girls technique challenge - hope you come play Saturday in an all new challenge!

Natalie said...

Love this vintage feel to your card! Super cute flower. Wow!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. I just love the style and vintage look of this card. So creative.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful masculine flap card, Savannah!! Perfect guy card!!

Andrea M said...

Very, very pretty, vintage card! Great job :)