14 October 2014

IMAGINE Crafts: Memory Box RECAP

Hello, friends:)


Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) Click HERE for the video on Vimeo






****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I paired several Memory Box images with my Tsukineko products! My fav is that I used my Tsukineko Gold Shimmer Spritz spray as ink! I love the subtle design of this spray on a stamp! I also used StazOn Jet Black and VersaFine Onyx Black inks for this card. LOOOOOOVE how this turned out-- this card could def. be mass produced for the holidays!
See? This is such an easy card--- perfect for mass producing! 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous! I loveeeee the deer!!!!

Chris Dring said...

Oh Wow! This is all kinds of gorgeous! Love it!

nancy carroll said...

Really stunning. Love it.