26 April 2017

Paper Smooches: April RECAP

Hello friends:) 
Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches April release projects that I made! 

I'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this month's releases and projects by the DT! 

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Pineapple CrushPineapple Crush 2Cross Stitch dieThanks So Much die, and Harlequin die
HERE is the original fox I created:) Back in 2013! 
I enjoy creating projects for Kim and Paper Smooches----each month the releases blow me away! My favorite this month is the..... Cross Stitch die  Probably because I did some cross-stamp-stitching HERE and HERE back in the day for the Virtual Smooches blog:) LOL! I also can't get enough of that pineapple die (or stamp set)--- LOVE

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love love love these! LOVING that cross stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi Sav!!!! You did a great job again this month!!! Ok, the bunneh with the pineapple and aloha stole my heart away!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are fantastic! I LOVE the fox, but my favorite is the whale, so fun!