02 April 2017

Paper Smooches: March RECAP

Hello friends:) 

Today I'm sharing the Paper Smooches March release projects that I made! And I made LOOOOOOOOOOOTS- I created some while at CHA and hanging with Kim! She inspired me to make so many-- she's awesome:) 

I'm not sure if you've been checking out the PS DT projects on the PS blog... but you should definitely start going there daily for inspiration! LOVE LOVE LOVE this DT!!! Click HERE for the PS blog

Here's what I created using the new stamps and dies, including the PS Huge HugsHuge Hugs Icons,  Huge Hugs 2Critter Card PunsDinosaur dieCat Dog Card diesBear Frog Card dies, and Bunny Card dies
I enjoy creating projects for Kim (and with her---wish she lived closer)---wait until you see the April release! 

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by ❤️   I hope you have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all sooooooooooooo adorable!!! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh... love to see all of these together... awesomeness!

Miriam Prantner said...

So many cute cards! I'm especially loving the last one!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Too many darn cute cards! Love them all!